About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
This Blog has been developed for online guidance and coaching of CA students.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Post # 22: Amendments of Finance Act 2012 Not to Apply on September 2012 Exam

Dear Students,

I have been recieving numerous queries from students regarding amendments in Income Tax Ordinance, 2001, and Sales Tax Act, 1990, vide Finance Act 2012. It is clarified that as per ICAP policy these changes will not apply to the upcoming attempt of September 2012. So, simply disregard them and don't waste time on reading about those changes.

Regards,
TT

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Sir.
    1 of my friends asked me this a few days back. He was worried regarding the amendments. I gave him the link to this page today and it relieved his worries.

    ReplyDelete